Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Embodying My Personification

If I Photoshopped a pic of me,
I'd crop it, color it in sepia and make me a portrait in black and white
I'll include all the framework once discarded
Blending it till my portrait was just right
I'll include a visual interpretation of what I see of me
I'd pencil me in a microphone, imaging a soul-stress I aspire to be
I'd erase that dim cloud
That seems to linger over my head
And substitute it with a silver lining
For good fortune instead
I'd fine-tune the sharpness
And swallow this potent capsule of epitome
Flushing away all that makes me feel disgusted inside
That left me drained, feeling sick of me
If I used Photoshop
Maybe temporarily to alter my flick
I'd erase all the things I see in the mirror
That make me weary and sick

"Silent Epiphany”Embodying My Personification"© 2009 Lady Halima

Labels: , ,

Glitter Text Generator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit CountersRank Noodle