Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Karma


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dear Diary
I am ashamed that I cannot practice
All that I say and all that I preach
To forgive what has been done in the past
Now the past seems to be in my reach.
When does it get easy?
To just let go and forgive
To trust and believe
And not think about it, everyday that I live
Often I question myself,
Has karma found its way back, in time to serve me?
Is it my fate to accept destiny’s sentence?
Is it my time to reimburse the fee?
Maybe I’m reaping what I’ve sewn
That’s why it still plays in my mind
Playing over and over in my head,
Having uneasy thoughts, thoughts of you and her that are unkind
I’m incarcerated, a prisoner by the tenderness of my thoughts
My confidence in you, was shakin’
By the karma of what I may have brought
I guess what goes around comes around
I’ll have to accept this internal bleeding
And come to terms with these hurtful thoughts
Of broken trust and cheating
Just remember karma is a bitch
So keep in mind what I teach
Before karma’s timely appearance
Comes in the arms of your reach..

Silent Epiphany”Karma"© 2009 Lady Halima

Labels: , , ,

Glitter Text Generator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit CountersRank Noodle